Thursday, November 15, 2007

I know I am going to get bashed, but..

I know it has been four months since I had anything to report, and I still don't have anything to report. I haven't had time to check even one line of code for CUPS or an update for Max since my real life (tm) work is keeping me busy with quite a few 12 hour work days.

Thinks aren't looking good either. I am going to try to find some time to get the work I have done on the Internet, so anyone interested can go on from there, since I don't know if I am going to have time in a month or in a year from now.

I am not giving up, I just don't know when I can get back to everything.

I will try to keep you updated. Thanks for being patient.

3 comments:

Osbox68 said...

Vasper.
Thanks for your response, enthusiasts BeosMAx we think that BeosMax does not follow or continue.
Thank you for your time and your work has been very well done.
Luis Munoz

EiGHtBiTZ said...

Thanks for all your hard work. Max has kept BeOS alive during the hard times. I hope one day to see a Haiku Max version. But until then could you post your work for download?

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.