Friday, October 16, 2009

Installed and ready...

Finally I got arround to installing Haiku. I had a few hardware problems, since my test machine was not exactly standard hardware, but I managed to install it and it runs fast, has network connection and seems to be stable enough for daily use.

Now I am going to setup a backup mechanism, so I don't loose work I do on the alpha state system and then I am going to start tinkering with it...

I will soon have the new haikumax.org site up and running too. Any suggestions as to what type of content you would like to see would be appreciated.

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
មាន់ជល់