Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Return with a twist...

I have just found time to install Haiku Alpha 4.1 on my spare laptop and it is mostly working. I have internet access and it boots in 9 seconds to the desktop. Still no sound, but everything else works albeit with some problems.

So, for my first challenge I compiled a Bitcoin/Litecoin cpu miner with gcc 4. You can find it on BeBits and on Haikuware.

Bitcoins and litecoins are a distributed currency found on the Internet. It is "mined" by solving complex mathematical problems using GPUs and CPUs.

More news soon...

3 comments:

Giovanni Mugnai said...

Hi Vassilis, nice to see you again, now in the Haiku's world :-)
I'd like to ask you some things; how can i contact you? I don't see a way to send you an email (also on your GooglePlus profile).

Best regards.

Vassilis Perantzakis said...

just contact me at: vaspervnp at yahoo dot gr

kaka small said...

Great post!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon.
สูตรบาคาร่า
goldenslot register
สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
GCLUB มือถือ